Chicago Banana

Personal musings of female residing at times in the greater Chicago area.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

His roommate

Here is the another thing I have been thinking about. I am friends with my ex-friend's roommate, which could potentially be awkward. But I am not going to stop being friends with the roommate too.

I really respect the roommate as a man of Godly charachter, and I began to wonder what I would do if the roommate confronted me about something wrong I did in this whole scenario. How would I respond?

Part of me might be offended. But I think after the initial moments I would be grateful. I don't really know what is going on in this situation, and any explanation of specifically what I did wrong would be appreciated. As far as I can tell I haven't done anything wrong. It doesn't really matter; any apology I try to make just makes things worse.

So if his roommate, or if any of our mutual friends, want to tell me what I did wrong, I will be all ears. Because right now all I can see is that I took the time to love him like a friend. If that's a crime, someone needs to readjust priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home